Monday, February 11, 2013

DINOmite Birthday!

As I am preparing for my son's 4th Birthday I have been waxing nostalgic about last year's party.    He loves all things dinosaurs, so it was a clear choice for his 3rd Birthday.  I of course, couldn't just have a regular old dinosaur party, I needed to have one complete with a six foot paper volcano in the corner of my living room..yes, you read that right!




I opened a six foot ladder, wrapped it butcher paper and made crepe paper and tissue paper lava coming out.  It looks pretty bare here, but with the room set, it was really a huge hit with the kids.  Here is a complete picture of the party room...




I loved all the details that went into that party...here are a few of them...








But my favorite was the cake I made and the dessert table.  My son requested that his cake look like a fossil, so this is what I came up with...



And finally a very Happy Birthday Boy out on an adventure looking for dinosaurs! 


Now I need to stop my trip down memory lane and get working on his Bug Birthday Bash!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment or ask questions. I am happy to help share anytime!