Thursday, March 14, 2013

Hippity Hop, Easter's On Its Way...

So my daughter was sent home from school early today with a tummy ache so my plans went all awry. I was supposed to have a Daisy Scout meeting this afternoon, which I was busy preparing for, but decided to cancel.  So that left me a little time to start working on some Easter decorations.

I found these miniature colored eggs at the dollar store...I loved that they were cute and tiny, but of course wanted to add more...so a little spray adhesive and glitter...






When they were all finished I put them inside a hurricane.  I need to get a bigger candle for the inside... but I thought it was cute for a side table in the living room.



Next I decided to make a garland of plastic eggs I also picked up at the dollar store.  I opened the ends and strung fishing line through the bottom, then the top and snapped shut...






I hung them around the railing in the living room.  It was so easy and cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment or ask questions. I am happy to help share anytime!