Sunday, March 24, 2013

A Quick Treat

I have been going to a lot of things lately that I need to being a dessert and just haven't had the time to bake something... So I came up with this super easy and quick dessert and everyone loves it... The best part is that it is customizable to almost any holiday and event!


I have been bringing popcorn and chocolate pizza!   It seems odd at first, but once you try it, it's addicting and so simple. Plus all wrapped up it makes a nice presentation to bring as a little hostess gift.

I buy the aluminum pizza pans (they come 3 for a dollar at Dollar Tree).  Then I either air pop some of my own or as I did here... I just opened a bag of buttered popcorn (could it get any easier??).  Layer the popcorn on the tray and drizzle melted chocolate over the top.    The chocolate binds the "pizza" together.  I mixed chocolate and white chocolate for this one...but you could use colored chocolates.  I think a green and red chocolate would be so cute for Christmas for example.  Then I added some sprinkles to give it a little more color.  I thought it was cute for spring!  You could also use holiday sprinkles to make it even more customizable.




Here it is all wrapped up and ready to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave me a comment or ask questions. I am happy to help share anytime!